SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Add Poll Send Topic
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fallen Heroes FDK (Read 26369 times)
Neesierie
Colonel

Straker, somehow it's
always about you.

Re: Fallen Heroes FDK
Reply #105 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Thanks, Matt, for your wonderful review!  It was a challenge for me, but a fun one, to tackle your favorite character and make her shine.  I think I did much better than I expected.

Ghosts are one of those subjects where there aren't many who sit on the fence.  Either you do or you don't believe in them.  And usually the ones who believe didn't until they experienced it for themselves.  It was fun to write on such a controversial topic, even keeping it lowkey as I did.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the story.  And I'm glad you are too, since I wrote it for you.  Cool

The sky is not the limit; nor are the stars.
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #106 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Denise, you really did great. I'm not just saying it. I was really impressed with the playfulness you managed to get out of Ed and Virginia. That surprised me as I saw them in a more serious vein. I think I would like to steal borrow some of that playfulness when I rewrite Soul Mates.

May I? Please, pretty please? Roll Eyes

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Neesierie
Colonel

Straker, somehow it's
always about you.

Reply #107 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Sure.  But be careful.  Some things that guys find funny, girls definitely don't.  If you keep that in mind as you write, you'll do fine.  Have at it!  Wink

The sky is not the limit; nor are the stars.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Add Poll Send Topic
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ LinkedIn reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo